Process of the production of molds and embossing rollers
- ▶︎Please make your inquiries by telephone or by email.
- 2Communication on specifications
- We will receive your expected molding methods, materials, designs, etc
- 3Prototyping and verification
- ▶︎A prototype is produced by means of a miniature mold to confirm feasibility. (The cost for prototyping will be invoiced.)
- 4Design model
- ▶︎Several methods are available for the design-model preparation.
- 5Data editing
- ▶︎The design model will be digitalized and edited.
- 6Verification by computer graphics (CG)
- ▶︎Various characteristics will be verified by CG.
- 7Your approval
- For your approval, CG or a machined chemical-wood model will be presented.
- 8NC data preparation
- Numerical control (NC) data will be prepared based on your approved design.
- 9Blank-material production for the mold or embossing roller
- ▶︎The blank material is heat-treated to be optimal to machine the pattern.
- 10Processing of the resin mold or embossing roller
- ▶︎A resin mold can be used for prototyping before the start of mass production.
- 11Processing of the metal mold or embossing roller
- ▶︎When it is confirmed by the resin mold that mass production can be started, a metal mold is produced.
- 12Finishing, plating, surface treatment, and heat treatment
- ▶︎ The metal mold can be surface-treated by a variety of methods depending on the material.
- 13Inspection and shipment (in Japan or for export)
- An inspection sheet will be prepared, and the product will be shipped by a consolidated or chartered carrier.
- 14Molding observation
- Let us know if the molding process requires our attendance.
- 15Measurement and verification of molded products
- ▶︎ Molded products can be compared with the original data for evaluation.
- 16Secure storage of final product data
- ▶︎（We will retain the final modified design data securely. (Q&A regarding data handling)）
After-sales follow-up and maintenance services
We will provide a wide range of after-sales services.